Saturday, May 19, 2012

Just Two Days Away. . .

Thanks for praying for me. The Lord has blessed me donations from several friends and family. My mom transferred all my money to the Maldoffs just this past Friday. Pray that the money will be in their bank. Also, I am going to preach  this Sunday evening at my home church First Baptist Church of Southard. I appreciate your prayers for that evening as well.

Also I want to share a verse with you with a challenge. This verse challenges me as well daily.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. -Romans 1:16

I want to challenge you to take many opportunities to tell others about Jesus Christ and the gospel message wherever you go. God can use you even by giving a gospel tract (brochure) to a cashier from wall-mart or leaving it on the table as a tip for the waiter/waitress in a local restaurant (make sure you give him a good tip). Do not be afraid to share the gospel. The Gospel is the power of God unto salvation. The gospel changes people's lives just as it changes ours. Go and tell others about Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment